Note: CLIR is not offering any grant-supported fellowships in Data Curation for Energy Economics in 2019. This information is purely for informational purposes.
These two-year fellowships, which are partially supported by a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, will provide recent Ph.D.s with professional development, education, and training opportunities in data curation for energy economics. The fellows’ work must draw upon their disciplinary expertise in order to help advance data curation practices and services at their host institutions.
- Institutions hosting a CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for Energy Economics should consult “For Hosts—Fellowships in Data Curation for Energy Economics”
- Applicants for the CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellowships in Data Curation for Energy Economics should consult “For Applicants” and “For Applicants—Fellowships in Data Curation for Energy Economics,” noting the relevant deadlines below.
- October 2017: Job descriptions to be posted on CLIR’s website.
- December 29, 2017: Fellowship applications due from candidates. NOTE: Applications now accepted on rolling basis. All applications submitted to date under review.
- February 2018: Applications from qualified candidates will be forwarded to host institutions.
- June 1, 2018: Target deadline for all 2018 postdoctoral fellowship positions to be filled.
- July 29 – August 4, 2018: Introductory seminar for all 2018 postdoctoral fellows at Bryn Mawr College.