These two-year fellowships, which are partially supported by a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, will provide recent Ph.D.s with professional development, education, and training opportunities in software and data curation for the sciences and social sciences. The fellows’ work must draw upon their disciplinary expertise in order to help advance data curation practices and services at their host institutions.
- Applicants for the CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellowships in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences should consult “For Applicants,” and “For Applicants—Fellowships in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences,” noting the relevant deadlines below.
- Recipients of the Postdoctoral Fellowships in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social Sciences should consult “Information for Recipients: Fellowships in Data Curation.”
- September 2018: Fellowship application period opens; job descriptions to be posted on CLIR’s website.
- January 4, 2019: Fellowship applications due from candidates.
- February 2019: Applications from qualified candidates will be forwarded to host institutions.
- June 1, 2019: Target deadline for all 2019 postdoctoral fellowship positions to be filled.
- Early July – late August 2019: Introductory seminar for all 2019 postdoctoral fellows at Bryn Mawr College.