This program was created to prepare a new generation of librarians and scholars for work at the intersections of scholarship, teaching and librarianship in the emerging research environment. Since 2004, 165 individuals have received fellowships through this program, engaging in a variety of exciting projects and initiatives.
Important Documents and Links
- Code of Conduct
- Travel Policy (.pdf)
- Travel Expenses Reimbursement Form (for required program meetings; .xls)
- Research Stipend Information For Fellows in Data Curation (grant-funded fellowships only)
- Summer Seminar Agenda, 2017
- CLIR Postdoctoral Fellows list on Twitter
- CLIR Postdoctoral Fellowship Program LinkedIn Group
- Microgrants Presentation 2018 (.pptx)
- Fellow Reports (2015-2017 cohort)
- Fellow Reports (2016-2018 cohort)
- Fellow Reports (2017-2019 cohort)
NOTE: Grant-funded fellows should report on how they used their stipends in their June reports. They do not need to submit receipts.
- Supervisor Reports (2015-2017 cohort)
- Supervisor Reports (2016-2018 cohort)
- Supervisor Reports (2017-2019 cohort)
- Financial reporting template
Report Due Dates
- Exit Report: June 30, 2017 (or last day of fellowship, if later)
- 3rd Interim Report: December 31, 2017
- Exit Report: June 30, 2018 (or last day of fellowship, if later)
- 1st Interim Report: December 31, 2017
- 2nd Interim Report: June 30, 2018
- 3rd Interim Report: December 31, 2018
- Exit Report: June 30, 2019 (or last day of fellowship, if later)
Upcoming Education and Training Program Dates:
Online sessions are held in CLIR’s AdobeConnect classroom once per month during the academic year, in months during which there is no other required program meeting. Information about each session is posted approximately one week in advance on the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program community discussion board on CLIR Connect.
- April 11-13, 2018: CNI Spring Membership meeting for all 2017 postdoctoral fellows in San Diego, CA.
- July 29 – August 4, 2018: Introductory seminar for all 2018 postdoctoral fellows at Bryn Mawr College.
- October 14 – 17, 2018: DLF Forum for continuing 2017 postdoctoral fellows in Las Vegas, Nevada.
For examples of topics and speakers from past online sessions, see Past Education and Training Program Dates.
For other events of interest, see: DLF Community Calendar, which lists conferences and events of interest to fellows.
- Lizzi Albert handles meeting planning.
- Alice Bishop oversees the program and handles application queries.
- Diane Ramirez processes reimbursement requests.
- With support from CLIR staff, ARL Executive Director Elliott Shore and Associate Professor Lauren Coats (Louisiana State University) oversee all educational components of this program.