Become a CLIR Sponsor
We invite institutions that see CLIR’s mission as integral to their own to become sponsors. Your sponsorship helps support research, publications and related resources, partnerships, and other activities that benefit libraries, cultural institutions, and communities of higher learning.
CLIR sponsors receive a variety of benefits including a discount on the Leading Change Institute, reports and white papers, access to discussion groups in CLIR Exchange, e-bulletins, advance access to author interviews and webcasts, and invitations to webinars.
Sponsorship Fees, 2018-2019
- CLIR Sustaining Sponsors, our most committed supporters: $15,000/year, $20,000/year with DLF Sustaining Sponsorship
- Research universities and large institutions: $5,000/year
- Four-year colleges and universities without extensive doctoral program: $1,075/year
- Businesses, archives, museums, historical societies, and small independent research libraries: varies according to type and size
Sponsorship runs on an annual basis, from July 1 to June 30, but you may join at any point during the year.
Join the Digital Library Federation
DLF membership is open to any organization engaged in building or using digital libraries. We especially welcome members who believe in our community’s mission of advancing research, learning, social justice, and the public good through the creative design and wise application of digital library technologies.
DLF members include archives, libraries and library service organizations, publishers, labs, museums, professional organizations, and vendors, all of whom are invited to contribute to community efforts through a variety of research and development, information sharing, and catalytic initiatives.
Membership Fees, 2018-2019
- Annual membership is $6,750 for research universities and large institutions.
- The rate for CLIR sponsors is $5,000.
- Liberal arts colleges and small institutions may join at a rate of $3,100.
- The DLF Sustaining Membership is available at $15,000.
Membership runs from July 1-June 30, but you may join at a prorated rate at any point during the year.
For more information on CLIR sponsorship, DLF membership, or to request an invoice, contact Louisa Kwasigroch.