There are many paths for universities, colleges, libraries, museums, galleries, nonprofits, or individuals to connect and collaborate with CLIR. We invite you to explore the options listed here and/or contact us with ideas or questions.
Affiliates and Partnerships
- Digital Library Federation (DLF)
- DLF Forum
- DLF Working Groups – open to all, regardless of membership status
- Leading Change Institute
- CLIR and DLF Job Board
- Digitizing Hidden Special Collections – awards $4 million annually to institutions for digitizing collections of high value for research, teaching, and learning.
- Recordings at Risk – awards funds for the preservation of rare and unique audio, audiovisual, and other time-based media of high scholarly value through digital reformatting. Apply for a grant.
Blogs and Podcasts
- CLIR Blogs
- DLF News and Blogs
- Material Memory – CLIR’s podcast about the critical role that libraries, archives, museums, and other public institutions play in keeping cultural memory alive.