Open, reproducible, and reliable research is critical for the scientific process. Although sharing data, code, documentation, and workflows associated with papers encourages scholars to turn a more careful eye to their work, many challenges remain. Please join CLIR for a free webinar about relevant projects, approaches, and practices that advance research sharing for reproducibility and reuse, and an exchange of ideas and discussion of current standards, challenges, and opportunities.
- Keynote address – Bertram Ludäscher, School of Information Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Mandy Gooch, Odum Institute, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Diego R. Rodriguez, European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Titus Winters, Google
- Katie Mika, Harvard Library & the Institute for Quantitative Social Science, Harvard University
- Qian Zhang, University of Waterloo & Digital Research Infrastructure Organization (NDRIO)
- Ana Trisovic, Institute for Quantitative Social Science, Harvard University