CLIR is pleased to announce the appointment of the editorial review and selection committee for year two of its Pocket Burgundy publication opportunity:
- Lotus Norton-Wisla, Digital and Community Outreach Archivist, Washington State University
- Miriam Posner, Assistant Professor, UCLA School of Education and Information Studies
- Ricky Punzalan, Associate Professor of Information, University of Michigan
- Hadassah St. Hubert, Historian, Independent Scholar, and Senior Program Officer
- Scott Walter, Dean, San Diego State University Library
Brief bios for the committee members are available here.
Modeled on CLIR’s “burgundy reports,” named for their cover color, the Pocket Burgundy series focuses on shorter pieces of 20-50 pages that address current topics in the information and cultural heritage community. In its first year, CLIR awarded funds for five publications, which will be published in 2023.
CLIR will issue its 2022 call for proposals (CFP) in late June. For more information and to see last year’s CFP, visit https://www.clir.org/pocket-burgundies/.
To receive an email when the CFP is released, sign up here.