Collections, Content, and the Web
Copyright 2000 by the Council on Library and Information Resources. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transcribed in any form without permission of the publisher. Requests for reproduction should be submitted to the Director of Communications at the Council on Library and Information Resources.
- Putting Culture Online
- Technology: Mainstreaming Digitization into the Mission of Cultural Repositories
- Technology: Responses and Discussions
- Audience: If You Build It and They Come, Will They Come Back?
- Audience: Responses and Discussion
- Collections: Library Collections Online
- Collections: Museum Collections Online
- Collections: Responses and Discussion
- Concluding Discussion
- Next Steps
- Appendix 1: Conference Participants
- Appendix II: Assessing Institutional Web Sites
- Appendix II – continued (Figures 1 – 11)
- Appendix II – continued (Tables 1 – 8)